The Maintenance Dept. is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor with accountability for the Mechanical maintenance functions for manufacturing unit operations. This position will provide maintenance leadership and have direct supervision over the area mechanics. This position will work closely with manufacturing unit operations to effectively execute the maintenance work process and maintain reliability of unit operations and assets.
- Provide leadership to the maintenance team by:
- Setting the expectations and priorities for the area maintenance team
- Promote employee engagement, teamwork, and innovation
- Leading and developing (skill and leadership) of Mechanical mechanics
- Partnering with production to improve on-stream time and unit/asset reliability
- Ensure all work is planned to facilitate safe an effective execution.
- Lead in a manner that engages maintenance work force in developing a culture of safe behaviors.
- Knowledge/experience in PSM process including MOC.
- Manage the area maintenance process to achieve targeted production needs in a cost effective manner. This includes:
- Daily routine maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance/Reliability programs for equipment assets
- Knowledge in FMEA/RCA (knowledge of processes to conduct analyses)/RCM
- Continuous Improvement.
- Non-Routine items that are large expenditures or that are implemented infrequently
- Overhaul and Turn-Arounds of process units
- Expense modification projects
- Maintenance of CMMS system to promote long term efficiencies
- Provide leadership to continuously improve asset and overall unit reliability.
- Review SAP data routinely to define top spend items and develop improvement plans
- Review SAP and work order data to improve MTBF and identify repeat failures. Develop improvement plans.
- Deliver necessary Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to meet capacity demands while defining improvement opportunities
- Assure the RCAs are conducted on all asset failures/breakdowns with action item follow-up.
- Assure the FMEAs are conducted on assets to identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Create a culture for correcting asset failures versus a fix it approach while maintaining rapid response capabilities for unplanned equipment failures.
- Steward for the area maintenance budget....build/manage/monthly forecasting/identify & implement cost reductions
- Participate in capital projects as the maintenance representative
- Work with the maintenance leadership team to implement and leverage maintenance excellence programs.
- Associates degree in a related field with 5+ years of Mechanical maintenance experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP CMMS system
- Prior maintenance and shutdown planning or project management
- Cost estimating and cost budgeting experience
- In-Depth knowledge of maintenance work process and maintenance best practices
- Experienced user of MS Office products
- Outstanding coaching and leadership skills
- Experience and strong knowledge of process equipment, piping and controls
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with interdisciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Results oriented with proven track record of meeting dead-lines and delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders