Our Service Technicians are the customers' primary contact and provide technical and commercial support. They build relationships and communicate inquiries to Engineering to investigate feasibility and cost of ownership.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts
- Manage communication with head office
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Execute client services such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support (troubleshooting)
- Generate revenue from new and existing customers
- Promote awareness of new products and services
- Collaborate with the Customer Support group in Engineering to provide solutions and quotations
Skills & Competencies:
· Project and time management skills
· Written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders
· Create and edit sales materials and presentations
· Ability to travel on a regular basis is a must
Education: Graduate of a post-secondary engineering-related program or mechatronics.
Experience: 3+ years of experience servicing machinery. Experience in the injection molding industry is an asset.