- Plan, design, and carry out the facilitation of training related activities, material production and distribution within authorized budget.
- Conduct site wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps. Identify solutions and develop plans to help achieve targeted outcomes.
- Establish measurements to assess the effectiveness of existing learning & development programs while simultaneously developing comprehensive training processes that focus on improving capabilities and strengthening the skill set of the existing workforce.
- Work collaboratively with manufacturing areas and assure that they are meeting established training objectives.
- Provide reports and statistics on plant-wide training performance against goals utilizing data from LMS and other internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with governmental entities (i.e. - state and federal workforce development agencies, etc.) to identify opportunities to obtain financial support, tax relief and / or resources to support long term success of the plant.
- Manage site training budget and government funding received for training.
- Serve as a productive member of the Human Resources Team to achieve both department and organizational objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong planning, organizational, problem solving and time management skills. He/she must also exhibit adaptability, flexibility and effectiveness in handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
EXPERIENCE WITH GAP ANALYSIS
Exceptional communication skills are essential: must be a poised, confident and engaging presenter of a wide variety of topics, both around operational tasks and soft skills, as training needs dictate. Must be able to project a passion around all subject matter that stresses the importance of the information presented.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills plus the ability to develop relationships and influence others.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate with external training vendors/contractors for material development and/or delivery.
- Ability to assess and track training effectiveness through the use of metrics as well as comprehend operations training requirements associated with Government related regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive matters in a professional and discretionary manner.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, Psychology, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven Manufacturing Experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role. Prefer Chemical Industry
- Experience Facilitating GAP Analysis
- Experience with Designing GAP Analysis Curriculum
- Experience managing learning and development initiatives in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using e-Learning platforms.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
GAP ANALYSIS : Facilitating, Designing Curriculum HIGHLY DESIRED
5 + Years Manufacturing Experience as a Talent & Development Coordinator
Experience managing learning and development initiatives in a Chemical manufacturing environment.