Clients of Southeast Technical recruiting enjoy the longevity, experience, and specialization we offer. From the automotive OEM to process chemical industries, and with placements ranging from Manufacturing Engineer to the CEO and Plant Manager, we’ve been helping North America’s leading companies find the best technical and executive talent available.
Our secret is hard work, an excellent network, and great people skills. In other words, our clients stay with us because we produce excellent results, and truly enjoy our work.
Global Network to Find You the Best Talent
Southeast Technical is a longstanding and highly active member of the National Personnel Association, NPA, a worldwide recruiting network. As such, working with Southeast Technical puts the power of this global network in your corner. Here are some of the advantages:
- Speed. The ability to quickly fill critical roles reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member agency has the support of a 400-firm network when searching for the perfect candidate..
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. NPA firms can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by more than 400 firms and 1400 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the knowledge of the entire network.
- A specialty focus. Many NPA recruiters specialize in different industries. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment agencies who are uniquely qualified to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for their industry-specific positions.
Contact Us to discuss your current needs.