My client engineers and manufactures environmental air quality control systems for large industrial clients. Industries served include but are not limited to mining, power generation, marine and rail terminals, wind & solar, and pulp and paper. We help clients throughout the U.S. and globally address challenging pollution control and health and safety issues.
We are seeking a full-time Engineering Manager to join our Engineering team. This individual will support the engineering and production teams in our organization and requires close interaction with internal teams and external clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment.
Designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes. Manages staff and assigns tasks to engineering and technical personnel. Strives to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs. Participates in design work for mechanical and electrical control systems. Leads the engineering team in project management and client interaction. Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time. Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams. Leads CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling team for projects. Uses both AutoCAD and Solidworks to lead engineering design work.
· High level proficiency in AutoCAD and Solidworks 2-D & 3-D
· Must have strong communication skills and able to generate results not just activity
· Must have strong technical skills and be detail oriented
· Must be skilled at written and verbal communications
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well both independently with others
· Open to occasional travel to client sites
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical) or related field from accredited universityApply